Moove & Groove
Is a music and movement program using wireless headphone technology to create an immersive experience for all seniors. Our program is expertly designed by music therapists and exercise physiologists and caters for all ranges of fitness and mobility. We provide trained instructors or we can train you. Using headphones increases engagement by 50%! It is fun and inspiring for all seniors, families and staff.
- 50% more engagement using headphones
- Improves fitness from the increase in engagement
- Improves sleep patterns
- Improves mood
- Music brings back happy memories
- Families love to join in the classes
- Supports staff and carers
- Improves staff morale
- Can be held indoors or outdoors in fresh air
- Uses innovation & technology
- Cost effective
- Intergenerational activity that everyone loves
- Twilight discos included in packages
Working with you to best suit your needs
We can work with you to tailor our program to your needs. We can provide you with weekly classes run by our expertly trained instructors. We bring all the equipment with us, and encourage the staff and families to join in with the class. Everyone is smiling at the end of the class!
Our weekly classes provide you with:
- Our expert instructors
- Class size up to 20
- Headphones provided by instructors
- Includes “Twilight disco” for families
Ask us about our value packages PLUS the savings you make when you add the Moove & Groove LISTEN program!
We train you
Do your staff love to dance and play music with residents? They are perfect candidates to complete our Moove & Groove ACTIVE Train the Trainer Program. We have a very successful training program to allow you to provide Moove & Groove ACTIVE classes every day of the week. Seniors LOVE our classes and are always wanting more. This way you can Moove & Groove 7 days a week.
Our Train the Trainer package includes:
- Expert training of staff
- Full set of wireless headset equipment
- Continual online training access
- Updated programming each quarter with fun new songs and routines
- Yearly accreditation for your staff
- Ongoing support & updates
Contact us about how we can work with you to provide Moove & Groove for you.
What They’re Saying
“One of our residents who use to refuse activities enjoys joining in with Moove & Groove, shaking his pom poms in time to the music and catching/throwing balls.”Jacky DStaff RSL Narrabeen
“It’s a delight having Team Moove and Groove every Thursday morning, great response from our residents, family and staff engaged to this great activity. We can’t get enough!!!HildaStaff RSL Narrabeen
Residents feel refreshed afterwards.”
“... great music, we had lots of exercises going on, it really gets the body moving, it great and I really like it ...”ResidentOzcare Burleigh Heads